Audit of following Work Instructions was done in TM Shop. Report is as follows:-
Welding of Stator Assembly ( W 21.402):-
- Lifting fixtures mentioned in para 3.2 of this WI is not in use. WI needs modification
- Cleaning of the fitting bars as mentioned in para 3.3 should be done.
- 6 mm measurement of the welding material as mentioned in para 3.11 should be done.
- Cross pieces cleaning as mentioned in para 3.20 should be done.
- 16 mm weld deposition measurement as mentioned in para 3.23 should be done
- This WI is not complete. In practice Stoppers and accessories bars are being used which should be mentioned in WI.
- Most of the 3 phase TM stator work is carried out in HMS except stacking. Small work of stacking can also be carried out in HMS as this will save transit time ( from TM shop to HMS).
Reports from sheds:-
Rayapuram Shed :- has emailed CLW loco failures for the past 10 months.Same has been forwarded to CEE(Loco).