Audit of following Work Instructions was done in Shop # 19. Report is as follows:-
Manufacturer of BA panel ( W 19.005):-
- BA panel frames ( Mostly of M/S Modern) were rusted at many places. This was either due to inferior paint or due to outdoor storage in CLW
- Busbar to earth clearances of 60 mm as prescribed in para 3.9 of this WI are to be strictly maintained.
- Para 3.6 of this WI needs modification. QD and Q20 have gone into CPU nowadays and SHAA has become SHTM.
- Arc chute bolt and nuts material should be same.
- Gas welding quality needs improvement.
- Line contactors of M/S Stesalit make had spring washers whereas CLW make don’t have spring washers. This needs to be addressed by design.