Assembly of short circuit cage( W 21.404):-
- Initial insertion of 4 copper bars as mentioned in Para 3.5 of this WI is to be followed in induction brazed rotors as evident from above snap.
- Press punching as mentioned in para 3.10 of this WI should be followed in practice.
- Steel tape binding as mentioned in para 3.15 of this WI should be done.
- There are two types of rotors being manufactured:- MIG welded and Induction brazed. There is no WI issued for the latter.
- Knowledge of this WI is OK among the staff.
CEE during his inspection of TM shop today asked about BRC shed buffer height case. He was informed about the NC raised by inspection wing.