Audit of following 2 Work Instructions was done today in TM Shop. Report is as follows:-
Motor Assembly ( W 21.301):-
- While doing CE end bearing bracket preparation, air blowing/cleaning as per para 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 should be done.
- WI prescribes for various quantities of grease to be filled ( 195 gms, 89 gms, 505 gms etc). There is no method of measuring that quantity exactly.
- Special tool mentioned in para 3.1.4 should be available.
- Molybdenum disulphide being used ( trade name Molygraf) should be checked for expiry date.
- While preparing for PE side bearing bracket same points as mentioned above stand good.
- While doing armature assembly, guide collar (INJ-067) should be used on CE side.
- Fasteners(M20, M24) being used are of UNK and AEL make. They should be checked for approved source.
- Machine oil as mentioned in para 3.4.4 should be used.
- Method of armature assembly as mentioned in para 3.4.2 of this WI should be followed.
Motor Assembly ( W 21.302 )
- Guide collar as mentioned in para 3.1.2 of this WI for inserting armature should be used.
- Tightening torque 3500 Kg Cm should be given with torque wrenche, but same should be used.
- Para 3.1.7 of this WI should be followed.
- Press board as mentioned in this WI para 3.1.11 should be used.
- 5mm gap as mentioned in para 3.1.12, should be recorded.
- Dial indicator as mentioned in para 3.1.14 should be used. Dial gauge when taken out was found due for calibration.
- Croocdness of brush holder as mentioned in para 3.1.18 should be measured/recorded.
- Rocker assembly should be tightened with torque wrench.
- Fasteners(M16, M20, M24) being used are of UNK and AEL make. They should be checked for approved source.