Audit of following 3 Work Instructions was done in TM Shop. Report is as follows:-
Brush Holder Rocker Assembly ( W 21.303):-
- Device for checking spring tension due for calibration planned.
- HEW compound availability in the shop should be checked. Same should be checked for expiry date .
- Varnish TVA1410 should be expiry date.
- Production was held up because of non-availability of rocker ring insulator.
Motor Assembly ( W 21.304):-
- Load test record maintained by supervisors should not have over-writings.
- Load test mentioned in next WI should be mentioned in this WI.
Despatch work during Assembly of Hitachi Traction Motor ( W 21.305):-
- TM name plate stands dwarf besides stator nameplate. This anomaly needs to be addressed.
- This WI needs modification. Para 3.4.0 and para 3.5.0 ( Load test- which is already conducted) is not part of dispatch practically.
- Para 3.6.5 and 3.6.6 of this WI should be followed.
- TM Painting as mentioned in para 3.7.2 should be followed , instead Black-Grey PU paint application should be avoided.
- 24 Hour Natural drying as mentioned in para 3.7.3 should be followed.