Audit of following Work Instructions was done in TM Shop. Report is as follows:-
Static Balancing of Armature Stacki ( Before Mounting with Commutator) ( W 23.033):-
- Gauges used for checking balance are sent for calibration.
- Static balancing is being done as sacrosanct process.
Welding of Mainpole and Compole ( W 21.103):-
- Pin Hole checking being done as per para 3.3 of this WI.
- Bead slump measurement is being done as per para 3.4 of this WI.
- Mild Steel welding is being done in place of Low Hydrogen welding as prescribed in the para 3.1 of WI.
Another problem in brake hanger bracket failure was reported by CEE(Loco) during shop inspection, same will be studied in detail later.