Audit of following Work Instruction was done in TM Shop. Report is as follows:-
Manufacture of Inductive shunt ( W 23.026):-
- Coil working area got cleaned..
- Insulation tape GF being used should be of of size 0.09 x 25 mm instead of 0.08 x 25 mm.
- GMGS tape ( of M/S HATIM-this item featuring in master list of suppliers?) in the store was checked for expiry date..
- Insulating 4FTNA tape ( M/S Khandelwal) was checked for expiry date .
- Ruptam Foil make could be established?
- In the month of Feb-12, total 61 SJs were sent for HF/DE testing
out of which 25 failed. This is too high rate of rejection. ( 40 %). Thus no compromise with quality.
Paint booth, Weigh Bridge and Assembly shop aslo seen GM inspection.