Audit of 2 WIs was done today in TM Shop. Report is as follows:-
Polyglass Binding ( W 23.003):-
- Varnish/Solvents KS707, WSY 285 and S30 being used in the shop mentioned in the WI are being checked of expiry date.
- EGY Glass Twine Chord 2mm dia mentioned in WI point no 3.9 is being followed at all.
- PG banding sequence mentioned in WI point # 3.6 is being followed. PE side was being done before CE side
- In place of EGT , ETT of size ( 0.18 x 25 ) was being used , this size is not mentioned in the WI.
- Jig INJ-030 was being for calibration
- Tape Tension measuring machine was being sent for calibration.
- Record for baking done for 12 hours was being found.
Balancing of HITACHI Armature ( W23.005):-
- Balancing machine was being sent for calibration.
Other Shop Inspection:-
Loco no WAG-7 48427 due for dispatch today was inspected. NC of pipe passing holes, which was pointed out in earlier locos too (reported in my inspection report dated 11.2.2012 ), was not attended.